In the government budget for next year 2019, government proposes spending nearly NOK 1.9 billion for landslides and county roads, according to Trønder-Avisa.
Nearly NOK 1.1 billion will be allocated to national roads, while NOK 800 million will be secured by county roads.
The money for county council projects is given to county counties, and it is Sogn og Fjordane who gets the most (208 million kroner), according to the newspaper .
For the other counties, the distribution is as follows:
* Nordland: NOK 105 million
* Finnmark: NOK 86.7 million
* Troms: NOK 80.5 million
* Hordaland: NOK 74.4 million
* Møre og Romsdal: NOK 74.4 million
* Trøndelag: NOK 72.4 million
* Vest-Agder: NOK 20.4 million
* Telemark: NOK 19.4 million
* Oppland: NOK 15.3 million
* Buskerud: NOK 14.3 million
* Hedmark: 6.1 million kroner
* Akershus, Aust-Agder, Oslo, Rogaland, Vestfold and Østfold get nothing.
In addition to the earmarked government funds, VAT reimbursement will be paid by county authorities for their investments.