Troms county traffic reported that there will be some major changes in the bus routes in effect from 3rd September, Monday to 9th September, Sunday due to grave work in Fredrik Langes gate at Rødbanken.
This applies to all affected bus lines during the period, including evenings and night walks.
These routes are moved to Vestregata:
- Route 20/24 to Tromsøya – stop at Vestregt.no. 30 (has a detour via Bispegata – Vestregata – Kongsbakken)
- Route 20/24 to the mainland – stop by the town hall (has a detour via Bispegata – Vestregata – Kongsbakken)
- Route 26/28 to Tromsøya – stop at Vestregt. No. 36 (has a detour via Bispegata – Vestregata – Kongsbakken)
- Route 26/28 to the mainland – stop at the library (has a detour via Bispegata – Vestregata – Kongsbakken)
- Route 40 to Slettaelva – stop at Vestregt. No. 40 (Do not use the center at stops below Kongsbakken / Vestregata.)
Holdeplassene Sjøgata S1, Fr. Langes gate F1 / F4, Havnegata H1 and Stortorget are therefore not served by affected routes.
There are also multiple changes in trace.
Route 21 to UIT / UNN / Research Park will depart from Fr. Langes gate F4 as normal. Detour down in the center between Fr. Langes gate and Petersborggata via Bispegata – Vestregata, then Kongsbakken. Minimum 5-minute delay on scheduled arrival time to UIT / UNN / Research Park must be due to the detour.
Route 37 has the last exit of Kongsbakken
Route 33, 34, 42, district, regional and service buses follow regular traces and stops, and route 34 will increase capacity during the stopping period on the city center-UiT / UNN.
Having this information is important if you have to take a bus from downtown Monday morning.