No, many also use the classifieds market to dream away. We get a new example when Finn.no has summarized them in 2018. It is particularly spectacular and exclusive car, boat and residential ads that hit the marketplace users.
At the very top we find a car that oozes “money, speed and excitement” – a shiny red Lamborghini Aventador with a price tag of almost NOK 7 million.
The raw skin of a motorized vehicle comes with black leather interior, automatic transmission and a 750 hp engine. Definitely a car many dream of, since the ad has received almost 400,000 page views!
Yacht to 277 million
Next to the top of the ad list, we find another exclusive vehicle – namely a Sealyon Viareggio Super Yacht for over NOK 277 million!
The luxury yacht is 203 feet and boasts its own gym, glass elevator, sun deck with jacuzzi, rotating sun loungers, jet skis and sleeps 12 people. Quite spectacular!
– It is not surprising that expensive cars and boats top the list of this year’s most popular Finn ads, says Adéle Cappelen Blystad, communications adviser in finn.no.
– We Norwegians love to dream, and it turns out once again clearly in the ad top list on Finn. Many of us love to spend a bit of free time watching things and seaweeds we may not be able to afford, and dreaming a little, says Cappelen Blystad, in a press release.
Brooms car expert Benny Christensen feels good about this, both personally and through what he experiences in his job.
– Yes, car is the dream – simply! Most of us drive around in something quite sensible and trustworthy, but that doesn’t stop us from dreaming of anything else. Maybe one day … And meanwhile, it’s important to keep up to date with what’s out there, says Benny.
– But this is not just about supercars?
– No, by no means. Picture frames come in all kinds of shapes. It’s some of what is so fun by car. Much is also about older cars and miming. I myself am very weak for old Volvoys. Cars from the 60s, 70s and 80s are also something that gets very many hits in the classifieds market. Often, there are dreams that can also be realized. I think it’s extra nice, Benny says.
In addition to cars and boats, there are also several magnificent housing and properties on the top list for 2018. And Frogner in Oslo was definitely a butcher among last year’s “home lookers”. Four homes in the popular area are on the top 10 list.