In connection with the Nato exercise, Trident Juncture, four military columns will be run on Friday. E6 from Leinstrand to Værnes and E39 between Orkanger and Leinstrand is affected.
- 1 column E6 Værnes – Voll kl. 08.00 – 10.14
- 1 column E39 Orkanger – Leinstrand, E6 Leinstrand – Værnes kl. 09.00 – 10.24
- 1 column E39 Orkanger – Leinstrand, E6 Leinstrand – Værnes kl. 13.00 – 14.24
- 1 column E39 Orkanger – Leinstrand, E6 Leinstrand – Værnes kl. 18.00 – 19.24
A military column consists of up to twelve vehicles, and may hold a lower speed than the speed limit on the spot.
– Be aware and show consideration. Do not break into the columns, the Public Roads Administration encourages Twitter.
Traffic in the exercise areas
Friday 2 November, military traffic can be expected on and by highway 29 Hjerkinn – Alvdal, Highway 3 Kvikne – Alvdal, county road 30 Tylldalen – Bergset, county road 665 Tylldalen – Bergset, national road 26 Drevsjø – Engerneset, and county road 581 Drevsjø – Engerneset. The Norwegian Public Roads Administration asks all road users to drive extra care in these areas. Pay special attention to military activity, slow down and follow the instructions given by military personnel or other authorities.